I am new to this blogospheric world, so here is my 1st post:
I recently graduated from SDSU majoring in marketing. It was truly the most amazing 4 1/2 years of my life so far... I met some amazing friends, many of whom were members of my sorority, Alpha Phi, and I travelled to some amazing places. I learned a lot- about life, myself and the world. After all of this I have found myself back at home with my parents in what I like to call the "transition phase"- hopefully not to last for very much longer. Who knows what the future holds... in the meantime I will have to deal and learn to love the shrill noises (some of which may only be heard by dogs and dolphins) made my two little brothers in the wee hours of the morning....
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment