Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Detox starts manana...

Sooo since spring break is coming up, I have decided to start a detox for a week. Not only should it shed some pounds, but alsoo very healthy for your body- liver, kidneys, skin etc etc. Supposedly this detox will help allergies, boost your energy and mood levels and help muscle and joint pain... I guess I shall see how it works and report back to my 1 follower I have on here. haha

The 1st day starts and throughout the cleanse you are suppose to drink lemon water which cleanses your body naturally... and probiotics... lots of probiotics.

Here are some more of the "rules" listed for the detox:

- eat smaller portions
- eat whole grains...cut out bleached flour
- cut out food with added flavor or added sugar
- think green.. and eat lots of green veggies
- take supplements
- take a "soak" (my fav part, sounds relaxing!)


For more details check it out: http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/17381/5-step-detox-to-revitalize-you/

Good thing my mom agreed to do it with me!...I have no self control and I know she will hold me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment