My daily rant- NASCAR:
I have to ask if anyone understands the excitement, the point, why on earth anyone would waste precious time in their life watching Nascar?
The reason I ask is because I happen to find it on tv at my mom's and she seems to thoroughly enjoy it...
From what I can tell I could sum up the entire race: The cars go around over and over again around a track and sometimes the yahoos crash at frightening speeds.
I could possibly understand if people tuned into the very end to see who crossed the finish line last... I could even understand if they watched the whole final lap. But the entire race? Geeze. The only cars racing around that I would ever care to watch is that of a high speed police chase on the local news. Maybe I am just missing something...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment